Jan. 2019 - Present
Producer, WTVJ-NBC 6
• Produce the hour-long 4 p.m. news-magazine show to include the day's top headlines in local and national news, breaking news, consumer, trending and feature stories.
• Coordinate crosstalk interviews with reporters and guests to create fresh and engaging content.
• Produce, organize and schedule original content from the anchors and on-air talent.
• Manage breaking news, live shots, timing and flow from the control room.
May 2018 – Jan. 2019
Associate Producer, WTVJ-NBC 6
• Wrote and edited VOSOT's on deadline for the newscasts.
• Assisted in breaking news and latest news developments.
• Fill-in produced on the 4:30 a.m. and 5 a.m. newscast.
Aug. 2017 – April 2018
Associate Producer, WCJB-TV20
• Edited video and graphics on deadline for the morning, afternoon and evening newscasts.
• Published news stories in AP style to wcjb.com.
• Ran teleprompter during the newscast.
Producing Fellow, CBC-UNC Diversity Fellowship
• One of 12 students from across the country chosen to participate in a five-day news broadcast fellowship led by WRAL and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
• Produced a three-block newscast with five live reporters.
• Wrote headlines, teases, anchor intros and VO's.
May 2017 – Aug. 2017
Production Intern, WTVJ – NBC6
• Wrote VOSOT'S for the 11 p.m. newscast.
• Gave cues and time counts to anchors during the show.
• Communicated any changes or concerns from the control room to the studio floor.
Languages: Spanish (Fluent)
Technical: Dalet Galaxy, ENPS, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Camera Operating, Adobe Photoshop, Hootsuite
University of Florida
Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication-News